Employment Opportunities / Jobs Offered
If you wish to apply to one of the jobs posted here, feel free to contact us.
Job Title: Contract Administrator – Construction (Glenmoore)
Collinson Inc. is a Highway Specialty Contractor repairing and installing highway signs, guide rails and fence in Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland.We are based in Glenmoore, PA.
The responsibilities pf this position will include, but not be limited to:
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects providing assistance to the estimating and project management team members with job leads, bid preparations, purchase orders, and electronic bid submissions.
- Facilitate and assist with putting together project related reports.
- Communicate with general contractors, subcontractors, insurance and bonding agents regularly to track, log, post, and manage information.
- Manage the documentation and files for your project(s), which includes electronic files on IMC’s network and hard files.
- Manage and facilitate project start up: getting boilerplates configured (COI’s, subcontract agreements, etc.), setting up job files, preparing, examining, and revising contract documents for execution.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment with a wide range of duties
- College degree and/or 3-5 years administrative assistant experience within the construction industry
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience with project management related software, i.e. Primavera, ProLog, etc. is a plus.
Job Title: Highway Construction Laborers & CDL Drivers
Collinson Inc. is a Highway Specialty Contractor working in Eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland. We are looking for laborers and CDL drivers for our work crews that safely and efficiently repair and install guide rail, fence, and signs. Occasional operation of light construction equipment. Properly follow all company policies and OSHA regulations for safe working procedures and environment. Perform minor servicing and maintenance of equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must have valid drivers license (CDL preferred);
- Must pass background check, pre-employment drug screening and ongoing random drug tests;
Compensation: based on experience and qualifications; paid benefits; rated hourly pay may apply
Job Type: full-time
Collinson Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Job Title: Auto / Truck Mechanic
Description: Collinson Inc., a highway construction company, is seeking an experienced full time Auto/Truck Mechanic to service company trucks and construction equipment. Candidate must have the following:
- Valid PA drivers license (CDL preferred)
- PA State Inspection and Emissions License
- Must have your own tools.
- ASE Certifications a plus.
We offer a 5 day work week with competitive pay and health benefits, paid vacation and holidays. Please reply with a resume or summary of qualifications and work experience, or stop by to fill out an application.
Collinson Inc. is located at 1773 Pottstown Pike (Route 100), Glenmoore, PA 19343.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Experience required: 3 years
Required License or Certification:
- PA Drivers License